Sunday 22 March 2015

South Scotland Region Hustings - Ayr Town Hall


A great bunch of candidates and a difficult decision for the members in deciding who to pick as their representatives for the Holyrood South Scotland Region list.

I'm still looking for members to consider me for their vote as lead candidate. If you do consider me for your lead candidate, I promise you that I will work tirelessly for and on behalf of the residents of South Scotland and you can be assured that the causes of the Scottish Green Party will never be far from the spotlight if I'm elected as an MSP. 

Here's my offering followed by those of my fellow candidates from the hustings:


As I have said before, I wish every single candidate the best of luck in the election and we are sure to have a great team of MSP's in Holyrood post 2016 election.



No comments:

Post a Comment